Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
Haiku Answer to Silent Prayer
Lost behind clouds
Edged in golden sunlight...
It's twilight's serenade
Awakening the sleeping muse
for a poet's buried thoughts...
Thank you Lord!
Dorothy Alves Holmes
A Poet Who Loves To Sing
Dorothy (Alves) Holmes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Haiku Answer to Silent Prayer by Dorothy (Alves) Holmes )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John