Black hairs white hairs
Standing hairs sleeping hairs
Curling hairs straight hairs
Short hairs long hairs
Dense hairs no hairs
But hairs and hairs
What do you mean by hairs
I am not asking my dear
Just for a hair you are
Watching this world
Two hairs makes a world
One white another black
One night another day
Only two hairs are with us
Making us full-fledged love
Hairs and love is but common
Love and life is but natural
Hairs are as natural and common
As you think the true object of
Meditation in the material
processes of elevation.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Hairs - the symbol of creation.
Comments about this poem (Hairs Hairs by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- 74, Naveed Khalid
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan