see fee lee
Nature disaster no human can plan and control it.
It come it come nothing like the hurricane or tornado
We can have a day ahead hours to warns people get out of there.
now and soon.
Disaster can happen any time any where.
Each time happen the horrific you heard
Bury alive young and old, children and whole family
Well, you ask me is there a God
No I don’t think there a God. if there is one he must be blind.
Sincerely, sorry, how i put it.
I don; t have a better to express oneself.
Why why why
this thing never stop and hitting the poor and the poorest.
I don’t mean it should hit the rich.
This should not happen to anybody or anywhere.
If there a God! ! ! !
I’m human i live with the human world.
and i see, I heard, I feel human come together.
All around theworld,
so kind offer to help giving aid and muscles
to digs and hope we find the survivors.
Aloud there cries without a tears.
Aid and donations to Haiti.
But what will happen when the camera gone?
will we still remember, will we still help?
will the giving continues?
Haiti to rebuild their life’s?
This night, a small group (The Black Londoner)
Come together and talk.
We must do something to help this people.
Human just like you and me. Anything,
Human blood is warm and Mother nature.
nothing we can do when or where.
But we still can do a lot to help the survivors.
To rebuild their life’s.
This people it not rich.
Just have a normal pay worker.
But there all has the heart of gold.
Do care, do remember, how life’s it is.
You poor, you become invincible
In most human eye and deaf ear.
Please open eye and ear to feel your heart.
This people does needed help.
Put both your hand feel your heart beat.
You can, give a bread and give a drinks.
Every human can affords to give something.
Come together, you can, I give....
Thank you to the United Nations and i want
to see all nations come together
Peace and Love, You can, I give....
2010-01-29 By See
see fee lee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Haiti Appeal by see fee lee )
- THE COME BACK., Terry Collett
- The smell that brought back memories, Sneha R.V
- About Me, Sreeram Vasudevan
- Maturity, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Exhausted, Paola Degli Esposti
- Emptiness, michael walkerjohn
- Invisible Love, Kumarmani Mahakul
- When Fishes Flew, Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- Restricted And Limited, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Song of Elf, Gilbert Keith Chesterton
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- In The Forest, Sarojini Naidu
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Prayer in Spring, Robert Frost
- A Lover's Complaint, William Shakespeare
- Coromandel Fishers, Sarojini Naidu
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 January 1887 – 20 January 1962)