Half Empty, Half Full?
Is your glass half empty?
Or is your glass half full?
Do you look at life intently?
Or find it very dull?
If it is the latter,
Then please don't drag me down,
As there's always something the matter
And you always wear a frown,
Quite frankly I find it draining
And can't bear your constant groaning,
So please start with refraining,
From your incessant moaning!
And if it's half full,
Nick Jordan.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Half Empty, Half Full? by Nick Jordan. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock
- Today's Journey, Cathy Hodgson
- Death Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi