Half Empty, Half Full?
Is your glass half empty?
Or is your glass half full?
Do you look at life intently?
Or find it very dull?
If it is the latter,
Then please don't drag me down,
As there's always something the matter
And you always wear a frown,
Quite frankly I find it draining
And can't bear your constant groaning,
So please start with refraining,
From your incessant moaning!
And if it's half full,
Nick Jordan.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Half Empty, Half Full? by Nick Jordan. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide