I’ve a blog that I don’t visit.
I’ve a love story half way through,
But I’ll end it later.
Some with beginnings and some with endings,
But don’t worry I’ll see them through in another season.
I’ve drawings that lie in wait
For some form to see them through,
But I don’t have a muse to carry them through.
I’ve bought more paper and more colours,
To create that One,
But hey I’ve still got some time.
I’ve got some strings and some boards,
To play the music I think I hear,
But I’ve still got time to learn a little later.
I’ve got some grand ideas,
I’m waiting to spread,
But you’ll hear them once I’ve them ready.
Half-baked ideas, half-baked notions
Find a halfway house in hope for half-a –chance.
Cheryl Jacob's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Halfway House by Cheryl Jacob )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wildly Spinning Dirt Clod, Monk E. Biz
- Moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- The Right Time, Sandra Feldman
- Forces at Play, Liilia Talts Morrison
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry