Mandy Lee (Singapore)
There is a malicious being in my room,
it looms behind my ear.
Its gentle breaths pound through my heart
and strike me with great fear.
Crouched beneath my bed, under covers lay,
my courage now resides.
If it's come to claim my soul,
I hope my conscience finds a good place to hide.
Poet Other Poems
- A pink sky gone grey.
- Always meanness. Why?
- Are we allowed to be human too?
- Be still, but be in vigour.
- Black and White and the Grey in between.
- Breaking Free
- Broken Feathered Bird
- Carpenter's room.
- Carry on, carry on, though your burdens ...
- Childhood Memories
- Crumble that foothold, be rid of those t...
- Crystal Roses
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.