Hamlet / Shakespear's Question
'To be Or not To Be' was his question
To be or not to be an arrogant fool?
To be the class clown?
Or not to be to be the popular one?
That question can last forever and ever
'till someone decides this is the question
I shall answer
To or Not to?
Be or to Be?
To be or not to be what is my question?
To be the great poem/ play writer of the century and to live prosperous life
Was that Shakespear's question?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hamlet / Shakespear's Question by Derrick Davis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide