Are you there?
Yes, I am a handkerchief.
Right here, in his suit coat pockets.
Woven by the finest cotton
or with the most majestic silk.
Embroidered with magical designs.
Different from all else.
My only purpose...
is to wipe...
the nose of my owner.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Handkerchief by Hanson Chen )
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think and act, hasmukh amathalal
- Drought, Edward Kofi Louis
- And here we part, Nalini Chaturvedi
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Follow The Light, Edward Kofi Louis
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR