Hands hands hands.
Hands all around me.
Hands that trace my lips.
Hands that pull my clothes.
Hands that pinch my skin and trail down my back and punch my arms.
Hands that no one else feels.
Hands that are not real.
Hands that leave me shaking, crying, hurting everywhere.
I go to brush them away.
They are still there.
I want them to stop, I beg them to stop, I scream at the top of my lungs
But they do not.
Because they are just hands.
Hands that do not belong to anyone.
Hands that are not there.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hands by Eliza Crawford )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...