happiness is something one trys to find.
its not bought, stolen, nor can one give happiness.
we are on a constant search for happiness.n
we will not find it.
you will never find it if your looking for it.
everything we do is done to become 'happy'.
there is not a shread of evidence that exist in the favour that this life is serious.
so live life like you have nothing
accept everything you are given as pieces of happiness.
when you put together the puzzle.
you have lived your life
icy storm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happiness by icy storm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak