What is happiness?
That I am searching for
Being docile is not me
Trying to find happiness has led
Me to disgrace and sorrow
My life has been a mess
But also I am moving ahead searching
The Pursuit Of Happiness
I only heard that
After sorrow its time for happiness
But pain has now become my life
Peace and Joy is running out of my life
I want to feel the pinch of happiness
What I am missing right now?
I want to live strrugling
But not leaving the joy and merry life
I am dying day by day
But not really giving up what I have gained
Hoping that happiness others call
Be mine some day...............
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happiness by Merina Dahal )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh