Happiness has lost
A girl runs and plays with her friends.
Happiness was flowing through her,
As she moves, her thick, black hair
Moves like waves.
Her face was like rose and
Eyes like the butterflies sitting on it them.
Then she made her route to her home
By the wishes of bye to her friends,
Who is the storage of love.
When she entered,
Her relatives were filled with angry
They fall on her like tigers,
Who is waiting to attack and kill her.
They told a lot, scold a lot
And indicted a lot
The pressure from all side
Shrank her. Thus,
Tears filled her eyes.
It came out like one, two, three drops.
She could not understand
What they says.
Her heart broked when her
Beloved father too accused her.
She burst into her room,
Fall on her bed,
Covered the head with pillow
And began to cry.
At last her cry brought
Her to a thought:
'O god, if today I did not
Step my foot in my house then....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happiness has lost by Ashly Raju )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Watch Super Bowl 2015 Live Stream Online.., Renz Barns
- everything i ever wrote sort of had your.., Mandolyn ...
- Missing, Luo Zhihai
- THE FIRST TIME, Rosie Bourget
- [®XLIX~]Watch Super Bowl 2015 (49) Live.., Renz Barns
- Beyond Beds Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Lonely Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Happy Birthday to A Friend I'm Missing, Akhtar Jawad
- THE BREAST CANCER JOURNEY, Rosie Bourget
- Wanting To Feel, RoseAnn V. Shawiak