Ashly Raju Poems
- Verity Reality is a paper That is going to be torn. It is...
- Clearless Hate I hate, I don't like What does this means? ...
- Life Life is the silt Found on the shore of the sea. Life ...
- Exhilarating Pain The dream was awakened And there began the...
- War Say, say the need of war To the prey of wars.
- A Season Of Flowers The season of snowfall and frozen ...
- A Prey Of Losing Childhood A child is laying on the ground ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Reality is a paper
That is going to be torn.
It is easy to hear
As tearing the paper.
But hardly easier to put it up.
It is a blank sheet
Which gives no sense.
It is a photo frame
Without any photo.
Like the hidden sun
The verity darkens its face
To congregate with the time.
It reflect itself like the mirror
But to a blind.
The truth lock itself
With the key of time.
But once it will stand up
Towards our eyes.