Happiness is an ice cream cone
with a chocolate coating,
and lots and lots of sprinkles.
Happiness is a child’s laughter.
Happiness is two people holding hands
while walking dreamily in the park.
Happiness is two people in love.
Happiness is the splashing of the waves
while sitting under the stars on the beach.
Happiness is the sounds of a carnival,
with rides, laughter, and games.
Happiness is winning a teddy bear
from the dart game at the fair.
Happiness is a smile
on a cloudy, dreary day.
Happiness is helping someone
from deep in your heart.
Happiness is dining out at a very
special place, on a very special day.
Happiness is saying, “I do”.
Happiness is catching the bridal bouquet.
Happiness is a leisurely Sunday drive
down a peaceful country road.
Happiness is all of this
and much, much more.
Happiness is in your mind,
and what you make of it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happiness is by saman zohra )
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao
- The Circle, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho