Dr John Celes
Happy Friendship Day,2010
This day has come to tell your friend,
“Our friendship must last till the end!
Renew our ties and make amends;
This bond of love pays dividends! ”
A friendship good isn’t bought or sold;
We must secure it howev’r old;
The fire must burn, glitter like gold,
Bestowing happiness untold.
Let friendship good last till we part
From earthly life, mind, body, heart;
Let’s sustain it by every art,
And keep it fresh like from the start.
Copyright by Dr John Celes 08-01-2010
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Friendship Day,2010 by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe