Kim Robin Edwards
Said the Raven to the Scarecrow.
Said the Witch to the Broomstick.
Said the Pumpkin to the Pie.
Said the Apple to the Cider.
Said the Face on the Jackolantern.
Said the Ghost to the Goblin.
Said the Man on the Moon.
Halloween Holiday Poetry By Kim Robin Edwards
ALL rights reserved..
Kim Robin Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Halloween by Kim Robin Edwards )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Emily Jane Brontë
(30 July 1818 – 19 December 1848)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Art of True Love, John Knight
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Disappearing Trauma, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Without Arms, M.J. Lemon
- কবিতাপল্লি, Hanzala Han
- Other Guys, Amber Carr
- I've Got Time, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Vultures Meal, Tiger Auntunette
- Nothing can break the focus., Sumita Jetley
- Ever So Cute, riya misi
- Unlock From Sockets, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- PRAY OUT YOUR PAST, Michael P. Johnson