Kim Robin Edwards
Said the Raven to the Scarecrow.
Said the Witch to the Broomstick.
Said the Pumpkin to the Pie.
Said the Apple to the Cider.
Said the Face on the Jackolantern.
Said the Ghost to the Goblin.
Said the Man on the Moon.
Halloween Holiday Poetry By Kim Robin Edwards
ALL rights reserved..
Kim Robin Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Halloween by Kim Robin Edwards )
- A Free Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dissolved, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Go boothward young doves, moez meftah
- To Someone Special On Poemhunter, Electric Lady
- Thank You: from a dear friend, Almedia Knight Oliver
- Memories, anthony john cerrito, sr.
- The Sea, Somasekar Sivaprakash
- Gods Revenge, Tango Tango
- 'Valerie', Katherine Nordhaus
- 'Charlie Girl', Katherine Nordhaus
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)