Happy Republic Day
Host the flag of Triumph and Victory
To shine India's glorious beauty.
We are Republicans we have liberty
We are crowned with largest democracy.
With informant of grand constitution
We are prided sovereign nation.
This is the day to blow the trumpet
Of absolute freedom and self-reliance.
Host the flag of absolute sovereignty
For peace, for pride and sole prosperity.
Be exulted and offer your hymns
Host the flag and sing the anthems.
Sing for nation's crowned dignity
For all her men, her sole serenity.
Vivek Tiwari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Happy Republic Day by Vivek Tiwari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah