Vivek Tiwari Poems
- Happy Teacher's Day Teacher! My Teacher! You teach me to ...
- Happy Republic Day Hoist the flag of Triumph and Victory To ...
- Journey Of Stones 'Let`s start our journey of fate`, ...
- Happy Children's Day As the Nature stirs in joy At the break...
- An Yearn For Youth Innocence hath lost Now youth withdraws, ...
- The Immortal Soul Be this conch can be confined within great ...
- Planting The Saplings These saplings that I plant Shall grow...
I'm an English Lecturer. I love literature. Poetry is the most enjoining part of my life. I started composing poems since I was 15. I write both in English and Hindi. I want to use my pen to bring a revolution in support of everything that is good and righteous. Representation is my another desire though I know all these things are very difficult yet 'where is the will there is the way'. I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Unity is an art that looks more beautiful and attractive when filled with colours of Diversity. So is India, a Great Unity in unbound Diversity.''Dedicated to Mother India.
''The best way of living a good life is to love the people so much that your absence may make them feel like dying.''Life
Happy Teacher's Day
Teacher! My Teacher! You teach me to know,
Teacher! My Teacher! You guide me to go.
Teacher! My Teacher! You guide my way,
Like the Sun that lights the day.
Teacher! My teacher! You are my friend,
You build me up to help me stand.
You teach me to write, you help me to read
You help me ever in my need.
Teacher! My Teacher! Please be my guide,
Show me the way which is right.
Teacher! My Teacher! Don't leave me ever,
I need your affectionate help for ever.