Dr John Celes
Happy Smile Day,2013
Start your day by smiling please!
Work your way with smiles along;
Share your wisdom smilingly;
Face your challenges with smiles!
Show a face afilled with smiles;
Glance a look with broad a smile;
Dance with face that pours out smiles;
Walk in life with smiles on face!
Talk with neighbors smiles amidst;
Throw a smile and not a frown;
Smile all life in joys and woes;
Victories smile all through your life!
Smile man, smile for 'tis easy!
Smile and spread the cheer around;
Smile awhile in life always;
Smiling eases stress of life!
Copyright by Dr John Celes 1-2-2013
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Happy Smile Day,2013 by Dr John Celes )
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Poem of the Day
- Jesus among Us, michael hagwood
- Winterpoesie, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Love the Spine, V P Mahur
- Vergißmeinnicht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Loving Lips, V P Mahur
- Am Winterwehr, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Christmas Midnight - Christ - Mitternacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Holy Night - Weihnacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Rainbow & Sun, Luo Zhihai
- Your Possible Futures, Joseph Archer