Dorian Petersen Potter
Happy Thanksgiving Day (Free Style)
We thank you God for our plentiful bounty
For all those in life we love and share
For all the goodness we fare so well
For His loving presence that's always there!
We offer the best of ourselves on this day
Our love and blessing mixed with praises and a pray
In every way and shape from the heart to display
As we sit down lavishly to eat together on this day.
Table filled to the very top
With turkey puddings and goodies galore
Enjoy now a hot and fresh cup of cofee
And a piece of the sweetest pumpkin pie!
Let's thank God for all our wondrous bounty
Not just today but let's do it everyday
Let's thank Him with a prayer and praises endlesly
For all the love and the life that we have!
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Happy Thanksgiving Day (Free Style) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote
- why does this have to happen, Happy Hippie Girl
- Sadness Of Living, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blackened Bronze, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Child of the South, Leah Ayliffe
- Progressive Yearnings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Knows, Louis Borgo
- ZZ Was Hitler A Vegetarian, Saiom Shriver
- Palestinian DNA, Saiom Shriver
- Challengers for July's Contest - You Can.., Brian Johnston