Dr John Celes (14-2-1957 / Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India)
‘Happy Valentine’s Day! ’
The day has come at last this year!
Express your love to ones who’re dear,
And those who in your heart are near,
Be it your spouse, child, friend or peer.
God made this day to share your love
With those you think deserve it well;
The love we get from heav’n above
Are better than all words can tell.
So, greet the ones who need kindness;
Send kisses, hugs to kith and kin;
Let heart turn fountain of goodness;
Let’s spread love, cheer and more souls win!
The world today needs love and peace;
All wars and rivalry must cease;
Let hatred vanish as disease;
Let every person live with ease.
Love came to earth as God’s own Son;
To love God back is work undone;
Our neighbour, we must love by ton;
Expressing love is ideal fun!
Poet Other Poems
- "Happy Birthday, Dear Octogenarian ...
- "Happy May Day,2012! "
- (a mono-rhyme) To be exalted...
- (Matthew 27 v.46)
- ‘’Tis Time to Get Married! ’
- ‘Bees will Return to Hives! ’
- ‘Cheer Up, Fella! ’
- ‘Dogo Erectus’!
- ‘Happy Birthday! ' Dear Mary, Mother of ...
- ‘Happy Birthday! ’ Dear Doctor
- ‘Happy Birthday, Dear Diana! ’
- ‘Happy Birthday, Mahatma Gandhiji! ’
- ‘Happy Birthday, Mum! '
- ‘Happy Birthday’ My Dear Sister, Clemenc...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.