Dr John Celes
‘Happy Valentine’s Day! ’
The day has come at last this year!
Express your love to ones who’re dear,
And those who in your heart are near,
Be it your spouse, child, friend or peer.
God made this day to share your love
With those you think deserve it well;
The love we get from heav’n above
Are better than all words can tell.
So, greet the ones who need kindness;
Send kisses, hugs to kith and kin;
Let heart turn fountain of goodness;
Let’s spread love, cheer and more souls win!
The world today needs love and peace;
All wars and rivalry must cease;
Let hatred vanish as disease;
Let every person live with ease.
Love came to earth as God’s own Son;
To love God back is work undone;
Our neighbour, we must love by ton;
Expressing love is ideal fun!
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (‘Happy Valentine’s Day! ’ by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The BLISS Train IS Rollin'! ! !, Monk E. Biz
- Akungba Igbeyin, Tosin Abegunde
- Potential Individuality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Ballad Of The Cowardly Fornicator, Andrea Mejia
- hostess snack, you missed the messy attack, Mandolyn ...
- Brightness Is Brighter, mary douglas
- Ekphrastic Poetry- Van Gogh -Night Cafe, Marieta Maglas
- Suddenly Darkness, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Walking On The Jewels Of Your Silence, mary douglas
- Show It To Me, Lawrence S. Pertillar