Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I made this poem in our school.This kind poem is Tanaga.Tanaga is our very own kind of poem in the Philippines.I was very proud of this poem.I was very happy that I made a Tanaga poem.Tanaga has 7 syllables wich have a rhyming pattern A-A-B-B.
Comments about this poem (Harmful winds by Andie Bacus )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis