Jo Hanna Erk
by: Jo E
Do you see the pain in my eyes?
This pain seems like it will never go.
Pain that cuts so deep in my heart.
Pain that can't be replaced by love or can it?
Pain that will not heal quickly as i think it will.
Pain that i can not look at myself always reminding myself of that pain
Does anyone know?
Who can take away my pain?
Remove everything that cuts so deep inside of me.
Does anyone see that Im in pain?
Does anyone care?
Can you try to make me laugh and make me forget all the pain inside of me?
Do you know me as well as you think?
Do you care has much as you like to?
'I know your pain'
'I know how it feels'
'I know how deep it cuts'
'I know you'
Pain is when my very own children turned away from me
Pain that their eyes where not opened
Pained that they still not get who i was
But i jump for joy
You will share you pain
You will grow stronger
You will share you hurts and pains
You will help others by telling them your own pain
You will encourage them and stand by there side
Your not alone. For i am there with you till the end
Jo Hanna Erk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pain by Jo Hanna Erk )
- hey four eyes with the square tie, Jena Crowe
- Where there respect thus there Star Bucks., Raymond Sawyer
- 84 and couldn't speak English, Cyndi K. Gacosta
- Frost Chills, Cathy Hodgson
- What A Wondrous Thing, Joshua Chuhran
- Falling Doves, Joshua Chuhran
- The Simple Life, Nate Morris
- To touch a star is to be touch by the st.., Raymond Sawyer
- A Prayer For Self Identity, Maurice Harris
- throwing sticks at the stars, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)