Jo Hanna Erk
by: Jo E
Do you see the pain in my eyes?
This pain seems like it will never go.
Pain that cuts so deep in my heart.
Pain that can't be replaced by love or can it?
Pain that will not heal quickly as i think it will.
Pain that i can not look at myself always reminding myself of that pain
Does anyone know?
Who can take away my pain?
Remove everything that cuts so deep inside of me.
Does anyone see that Im in pain?
Does anyone care?
Can you try to make me laugh and make me forget all the pain inside of me?
Do you know me as well as you think?
Do you care has much as you like to?
'I know your pain'
'I know how it feels'
'I know how deep it cuts'
'I know you'
Pain is when my very own children turned away from me
Pain that their eyes where not opened
Pained that they still not get who i was
But i jump for joy
You will share you pain
You will grow stronger
You will share you hurts and pains
You will help others by telling them your own pain
You will encourage them and stand by there side
Your not alone. For i am there with you till the end
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pain by Jo Hanna Erk )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 February 1970-)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(22 March 1941 -)
Poem of the Day
- एक इंसा की खोज में, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- खुदाया मै तेरा हो ना सका, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- स्त्री भृण हत्या, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- DHARTI KI AUTI PARI, Pankazz koirala Upadhayaya
- Rory Richards in His Pew, Francie Lynch
- आँखपन दे मुझको, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- समर्पित, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- On the run, Leong Ming Loong
- अभी और यहीं, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- My Love, How Are You? Are You Happy With.., Bijay Kant Dubey