Jo Hanna Erk
by: Jo E
Do you see the pain in my eyes?
This pain seems like it will never go.
Pain that cuts so deep in my heart.
Pain that can't be replaced by love or can it?
Pain that will not heal quickly as i think it will.
Pain that i can not look at myself always reminding myself of that pain
Does anyone know?
Who can take away my pain?
Remove everything that cuts so deep inside of me.
Does anyone see that Im in pain?
Does anyone care?
Can you try to make me laugh and make me forget all the pain inside of me?
Do you know me as well as you think?
Do you care has much as you like to?
'I know your pain'
'I know how it feels'
'I know how deep it cuts'
'I know you'
Pain is when my very own children turned away from me
Pain that their eyes where not opened
Pained that they still not get who i was
But i jump for joy
You will share you pain
You will grow stronger
You will share you hurts and pains
You will help others by telling them your own pain
You will encourage them and stand by there side
Your not alone. For i am there with you till the end
Jo Hanna Erk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pain by Jo Hanna Erk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Moonlight Rain, Michael McParland
- Proposal, Ronald Chapman
- Monkey On My Back, Michael McParland
- The Poet's Right, Francie Lynch
- Act 1 scene 1 Romeo, Juliet and there me.., lee fones
- Look East (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Homage to the Korean Comfort Women (Regi.., Ronald Chapman
- cos the blues, ' TAKES ' - redline bluel.., sEaN nOrTh
- Emptiness, Ronald Chapman
- A Wonder to be Seen on the Han River (Re.., Ronald Chapman