Just like the sun rises and sets each day.
So will my hatred continually eat away.
Until everything is gone.
And all that is left are the pictures I've drawn.
It burns so very deep inside of me.
Slowly consuming my flesh until it can burst free.
Then it will grow as it burns down all I worked so hard to create.
Sadly though I know this is just a matter of fate.
Even during times of peace it burns inside of me with its twisted light.
And I know that it could finally win even now on this night.
This hatred burns inside me so.
A hatred you will never know.
And everyday this hate will grow.
This hate that I must never show.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hate by Vasto Grom )
- Seven That Second Hand Music (c) 2014, Richard Provencher
- keep slate clean, hasmukh amathalal
- The Holy Cross of Jesus Christ, Dr John Celes
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.31, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.30, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.29, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.28, Monk E. Biz
- A profession, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.27, Monk E. Biz
- 'Not mine', Elena Sandu
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- 01 And That's How It Is, Shaun Shane
- 02 tired of thought, Shaun Shane
- 03 a love who's just like me, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)