Just like the sun rises and sets each day.
So will my hatred continually eat away.
Until everything is gone.
And all that is left are the pictures I've drawn.
It burns so very deep inside of me.
Slowly consuming my flesh until it can burst free.
Then it will grow as it burns down all I worked so hard to create.
Sadly though I know this is just a matter of fate.
Even during times of peace it burns inside of me with its twisted light.
And I know that it could finally win even now on this night.
This hatred burns inside me so.
A hatred you will never know.
And everyday this hate will grow.
This hate that I must never show.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hate by Vasto Grom )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki