haunted house... address lost from our walllet...
we came into the house near past...
light satisfactory ... sounds of a fine morning arrive...
krishnakanta roy ... his favourite carbon...
krishnakanta roy... his intimate words...
time loves us... monsoon...
someone sees the moon.... seeing...
myth torn into pieces...
someone expecting someone home...
pieces can expire now...
out of the town...
out of yellowish soil...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Haunted by anupam mukhopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi