haunted house... address lost from our walllet...
we came into the house near past...
light satisfactory ... sounds of a fine morning arrive...
krishnakanta roy ... his favourite carbon...
krishnakanta roy... his intimate words...
time loves us... monsoon...
someone sees the moon.... seeing...
myth torn into pieces...
someone expecting someone home...
pieces can expire now...
out of the town...
out of yellowish soil...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Haunted by anupam mukhopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Concertina Wire, Kyle Schlicher
- Letër tim biri., skender iljaz braka
- Soggy, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Garbage Poems, Kyle Schlicher
- DANDELION, Lilly Emery
- Travelling Day, Nijith Cherian
- I Love You, K.J. Jackson
- Who What Went Where Why How, Proud SugarBoe
- My Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Handsome Guys And Crocodiles, Margaret Alice Second