Kim Robin Edwards
He Couldn't Keep Grip (Children's Poetry) :
See the golden goose.
Flutter its wings.
The boy from the matchbox.
Wants golden wings.
So he wakes up the giant.
From his dreary sleep.
'Cause the goose is what the giant had.
To keep up his keep..
So the boy climbs down a string.
That's attached to the lace of a shoe.
He keeps real quiet.
So the giant doesn't move.
He swings 'round and 'round.
Trying to keep in groove.
The giant stands up, in a hurriedly move.
The boy falls off the string.
'Cause he couldn't keep grip.
Clambered through the keyhole.
Going flippy flip..
He landed on the ground.
Taking off in a flash.
He took off in a flash; saying,
'this place is a jip'
Children's Poetry By Kim Robin Edwards
ALL rights reserved.....
Kim Robin Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He Couldn't Keep Grip (Children's Poetry) : by Kim Robin Edwards )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis