Kim Robin Edwards
He Couldn't Keep Grip (Children's Poetry) :
See the golden goose.
Flutter its wings.
The boy from the matchbox.
Wants golden wings.
So he wakes up the giant.
From his dreary sleep.
'Cause the goose is what the giant had.
To keep up his keep..
So the boy climbs down a string.
That's attached to the lace of a shoe.
He keeps real quiet.
So the giant doesn't move.
He swings 'round and 'round.
Trying to keep in groove.
The giant stands up, in a hurriedly move.
The boy falls off the string.
'Cause he couldn't keep grip.
Clambered through the keyhole.
Going flippy flip..
He landed on the ground.
Taking off in a flash.
He took off in a flash; saying,
'this place is a jip'
Children's Poetry By Kim Robin Edwards
ALL rights reserved.....
Kim Robin Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He Couldn't Keep Grip (Children's Poetry) : by Kim Robin Edwards )
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate