He Walks Without A Poem
HE WALKS WITHOUT A POEM
He walks without a poem
There is no poem in his mind
No poem in his heart.
But the idea of a poem
The dream of a poem
The daily task of a poem
The justification given by a poem-
He stops and writes these words down.
All around him
the morning light sings songs
of the things
of this world.
A poem perhaps?
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He Walks Without A Poem by Shalom Freedman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Highest Weight Bearing Beam, Michael McParland
- The Grind, Michael McParland
- The Fool I Am, Michael McParland
- The End, Michael McParland
- The Devil Inside, Michael McParland
- The Clearing, Michael McParland
- The Arrival, Michael McParland
- The Answer, Michael McParland
- A Message from Heaven, Clara Keiper
- Sweet Loving Mammeries, Michael McParland