Heart Is Truth
My heart belongs to me and only me.
It is not selfishness, only the need to be
Free from attachment and desire free.
It does not judge nor criticize in any way,
Free from preconception, true in all its way,
And the secret of life within contains.
It holds the purity and freshness of the soul,
The Universe and universal love as Whole;
Heart is Truth at the centre of my soul.
Mihaela Pirjol's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heart Is Truth by Mihaela Pirjol )
Did you read them?
- 네임드사다리게임~, nicki hawk
- Drug abuse, hasmukh amathalal
- Welwichia Mirabilis, Bobsammy Munyoki
- Remain pure, hasmukh amathalal
- Under The Canopy Of Thunder, Ejalonibu Abraham
- Reality, Fantasy Or Illusion?, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Die Stille Rusplaas, Eugene Marais
- Mabalel, Eugene Marais
- Skoppensboer, Eugene Marais
- The Dance of the Rain, Eugene Marais
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Conscience, Henry David Thoreau
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)