I'd give anything, I'd do anything
Just to see you one last night
And see you smile back at me
To spend one more hour with you
To hug you one last time
And tell you everything you've missed.
Tears slip down my face as I picture Heaven
Is it everything we thought it'd be?
Are you enjoying it up there?
Are you happy at last?
Wish I could take a trip up there
And visit you in Heaven, I miss you.
We used to imagine what Heaven looked like
And laugh as we imagined
The silly things we'd see
But now that your gone, I dont laugh
Nothing's funny about Heaven anymore
As that's become your permanant home.
Is Heaven close or far from here?
I sit and wonder what it'd be like
To see you one last time, to hold you close
Sissy, I miss you so much, why'd you go?
If you can here me up there, I miss you
I'll dream of us together again.
Karley Kay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heaven by Karley Kay )
- Equinox, Lawrence Beck
- One's sadness or happiness, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Auto rikshaw., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Invocation of Rain, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- Harness Racing (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 4, ramesh rai
- Light vs Smoke, Adele Bercich
- Just the beginning of that pretty Fall ف.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Fulani and His Cattle, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- LOVE, DRASHI SHAH
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(3rd April 19sixty)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)