I'd give anything, I'd do anything
Just to see you one last night
And see you smile back at me
To spend one more hour with you
To hug you one last time
And tell you everything you've missed.
Tears slip down my face as I picture Heaven
Is it everything we thought it'd be?
Are you enjoying it up there?
Are you happy at last?
Wish I could take a trip up there
And visit you in Heaven, I miss you.
We used to imagine what Heaven looked like
And laugh as we imagined
The silly things we'd see
But now that your gone, I dont laugh
Nothing's funny about Heaven anymore
As that's become your permanant home.
Is Heaven close or far from here?
I sit and wonder what it'd be like
To see you one last time, to hold you close
Sissy, I miss you so much, why'd you go?
If you can here me up there, I miss you
I'll dream of us together again.
Karley Kay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heaven by Karley Kay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ah! Little Woodlouse - Are You Unreal?, Brian P FitzGerald
- You Will Always Learn, Naveed Akram
- What can I do, gajanan mishra
- Salvation, Uttam Biswas
- Morning Prayer, Brian P FitzGerald
- Ghost And..., John Ugolo Umah
- Mendel Anxiety, RISHAD MKPNR
- Beauty Falls..., John Ugolo Umah
- Flooded street, gajanan mishra
- Cloud Maker, Pradip Chattopadhyay