In the milky night
the diamond moon glistens on
the silver lakes reflects
the power of twinkling stars! !
The smell of jasmine which
maketh the insects sit upon
the breezy wind peeps into my ear
to wakeup at the milky night alone
is wonderful and charm! !
The golden leaves falls from the tree
looks as going in the chilly air
as angels flies in the moon lit night! !
The melodies of trees chirping sounds of air
call me remembering the sound of salangai
worn by woman! !
The night birds sing the songs I am delighted
enjoyed standing in the chilly air beneath the moon lit night! !
Let the heavenly night wake me up
And I am delighted to stand under the moon lit night! ! !
(Salangai woman wear in their legs which gives beautiful sound
10/3/2009 1000 pm)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (**Heavenly night** by swagathnath rajeswari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA
- try sipping this, RIC S. BASTASA
- the reason why i am still a part of you, RIC S. BASTASA