Hastened by the cold is winter dealing swiftly with denial,
Hatred forces mildly, hinting at mortuaries, and graves.
Heaving in tatters, filling the ambition, having awkward goals,
When does heaven display a folding and sorting of goals?
The forces of carelessness and neglect are upon us,
Yet the letters of financial matters are lovely.
Cold the winter, heavenly the bursting of activity,
Memory is beautiful, of mountain like size.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heavenly Winter by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- हांमा गोनां जिव, Bahadur Basumatary
- I Knew What You Knew, Vera Sidhwa
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister
- Three weeks with you., crystal ruth
- Life lesson, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Silence Is Monk, sallam yassin
- You are not mine, Kelly Curiel
- Faces on Parade, Gerry Legister
- By the Way..., Sandra Feldman
- Art, Breanna Choma