Hastened by the cold is winter dealing swiftly with denial,
Hatred forces mildly, hinting at mortuaries, and graves.
Heaving in tatters, filling the ambition, having awkward goals,
When does heaven display a folding and sorting of goals?
The forces of carelessness and neglect are upon us,
Yet the letters of financial matters are lovely.
Cold the winter, heavenly the bursting of activity,
Memory is beautiful, of mountain like size.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heavenly Winter by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Woman, callum marvin
- Interior Light Shining, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- "Baby talk", Mark Heathcote
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra