Hello Silver Friend
A knife is a nonjudgmental friend.
A friend that I could always turn to in need.
Its welcoming shine, its sharp edge teases me, begs me
It whines begging on its handle 'Use me! Use me! I can take all your pain away! '
'I don't judge you; you can be yourself around me always.'
I want to succumb and allow my over welling emotions to pour out of me
I want to rid myself of this intense gilt, sadness, anger, worthlessness
Watch with childlike glee as my pain drips down my skin
What is skin really?
An immense vessel holding all our emotions and organs.
Sometimes the vessel needs to be punctured to release negative moods
Negative moods that push up against the vessel straining to escape
Hello silver friend it's nice to see you again.
A worthless not mention failure of a daughter
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hello Silver Friend by Francesca Marie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I broke your heart, shubham sutar
- I APOLGIZE FOR YOU انا بعتذرلك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- art uncle jude, binod bastola
- happy birthday to you, shubham sutar
- Flying together, Nalini Chaturvedi
- fight back for you, shubham sutar
- Indulgence, Angela Khristin Brown
- Inspiration of Infancy, Chris Jax
- Assorted Interpretations, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar