How poor you are
you are afraid of straw
your ego is so big
you want ant to give you respect
otherwise your blood starts boiling like oil
if ant fail to give you respect,
you will give punishment.
believe it or not
you are poorest men on earth
how illiterate you are
you do not know
Respect and honor is a matter of heart
respect and honor can not be forced.
Please try to became rich.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Helpless by ajay srivastava )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Wings Of Life, Saravanan Writer
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid