Hemingway and Spain...Miles on brass.
This beast of paper...
Sketches, sound cannons: gills of Spain
long beast of paper
Miles fires breathing: slow brass.
Hear this and know
Did you really write standing up?
Matthews Welschire's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hemingway and Spain...Miles on brass. by Matthews Welschire )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Playing For Keeps, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Lonely Old Fellow, Edgar Albert Guest
- Clinching The Bolt, Edgar Albert Guest
- Modern Man thinks He Hmself A Photographer, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Youth, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ten Fingered Mice, Edgar Albert Guest
- Success, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mother And The Baby, Edgar Albert Guest
- When The Young Are Grown, Edgar Albert Guest
- Living, Edgar Albert Guest