She's really pretty, She's pretty cute
Lots of fun, she's a real hoot
She tells you a story and makes you laugh
About her dad chasing a calf
You talk to her for a while
You can make her smile
Ask yourself, are you in love?
In her priorities you are above,
A few, but not near the top
You hit rock bottom with a plop
Someday, later, she'll come around
And see me run this town
She thinks back and regrets it
And wished she would've said it
She'll come around just give her time.
Prolly not, but she'll still be on my mind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her by Nick Bauer )
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest