Ode to Steak
Sizzling, steaming, smoking meat
Always a tasty, yummy treat.
Some prefer it pink, others love it brown.
Long as I remember, its always been around.
Grass to cow; cow to plate
Eat it with a pretty girl on a date
Salad, potatoes, lots of sides
Eating too much makes an uncomfortable ride.
Summertime, cookout, they're on the way
Friends plus me and steak, GREAT DAY!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ode to Steak by Nick Bauer )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck
- For truth only, gajanan mishra
- Clouds Out To Lunch, Robert Rorabeck
- Trouble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar