Quantez L. Spears
Filled with joy every time that we meet
From laughter, to disagreements, to kisses so sweet.
Quiet, beautiful, intelligent, and unique.
I see her once and I'll smile all week.
Through the cotton withholds scars with many untold stories.
I Can tell she's an adventurer, still seeking the glory.
With her, the search is over cuz I have found the treasure.
I don't even have to enter her sea, just for me to seek pleasure.
With her I feel lucky tho I have little time.
In love with the girl but enticed by her mind.
Quantez L. Spears's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Her <3 by Quantez L. Spears )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Kur te kendoja serenata, skender iljaz braka
- Kur me the te dua, skender iljaz braka
- Can anyone tell?, Somanathan Iyer
- Kujtome nje çast, skender iljaz braka
- Walls Between You And Your Dream, kayanja isaac
- Ku po shkojm! ? ..., skender iljaz braka
- Ku mund ta gjej demonin e arsyes? ....., skender iljaz braka
- Music is a miracle..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Irresistible Sweetness, kayanja isaac
- Not a journey by train, Stephen Brian Brady