Is It Poetry
Her Breasts Were Ment For Pearls
Her neck so long and thin.
And because she looked at him.
They make her bow and scrape.
The sun it shows a lovely face.
Each one that shows no sin.
that hang against her skin.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her Breasts Were Ment For Pearls by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Raining Love, Sandra Feldman
- I Still Read, An Apology For Someone Pro.., Michael McParland
- Not Missed, Michael McParland
- Trigger Happy, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- I Am Nobody, Michael McParland
- Goodbye, Michael McParland
- Farewell, Michael McParland
- Falling, Michael McParland
- The Poet's License, Tony Adah
- A Journey That Ended In Laughs, Michael McParland