M.D Dinesh Nair
Her love is a breeze,
It traverses the spheres of my mind
That has a hundred deserts of its own.
Her love conquers me.
Her`s is a love with an angel`s touch,
It captures the regions of my ego
That has a thousand peaks of its own.
Her love rebuilds me.
Her`s is a love with a fairy`s magic,
It charms the naughty queries of my senses
That has a million tongues of its own.
Her love evaporates me.
Who is she? You might wonder-
She is one who existed long before you.
She lived before the dinausers and lizards
She was somewhere there!
Her love flies high above the clouds
And I snail across the terrains infinite.....
A dream is waiting to come true,
And a hundred nights far it may be....
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (HER LOVE by M.D Dinesh Nair )
Did you read them?
- What's the half truth of half world, Aftab Alam
- A Polar Star to Show Your Way, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Walking Is a Way of Life, Frank Avon
- Sirpent, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- And then there were none, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Upstairs Witch, David Lewis Paget
- Breeze of love, SALINI NAIR
- Mt. Eden, Frank Avon
- I am in love with you, ambitious blessing
- Figurines, Mike Acker
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Learn to Live, Roopa Menon
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)