Sweet smile scented mild
As she brings together her wild lips.
Like a dart her smile pierces my heart
With all the pleasures I take it back.
Unimaginable the smile she carries
Honeyed with sweet cherries.
I know this lady is here to stay awhile
Occupying my heart and stay still there.
Will she ever care to caress
This forlorn soul waiting in duress?
I do not know much about this feeling of mine
Ubiquitous, everything seems to be
Strolling my mind day and night
This smile infuriate the passion in me.
©cyclopseven. All rights reserved 040908.
cyclopseven Ram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her smile by cyclopseven Ram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp