Sweet smile scented mild
As she brings together her wild lips.
Like a dart her smile pierces my heart
With all the pleasures I take it back.
Unimaginable the smile she carries
Honeyed with sweet cherries.
I know this lady is here to stay awhile
Occupying my heart and stay still there.
Will she ever care to caress
This forlorn soul waiting in duress?
I do not know much about this feeling of mine
Ubiquitous, everything seems to be
Strolling my mind day and night
This smile infuriate the passion in me.
©cyclopseven. All rights reserved 040908.
cyclopseven Ram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her smile by cyclopseven Ram )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- Memories:, Gaurav Pandey
- Loneliness, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Christmas Tree, Zoila T. Flores
- I Did Not Ask Him, But Said He, I Am A M.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- An Umbrella, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Cloudless Rain, Aftab Alam
- Those Who had Been Bloody, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Boots, Nassy Fesharaki
- How does she smile, Nero CaroZiv
- We Will Find A Way, Okoemu Barnabas