John G. Nelson
Here I am
Here I’m, washed in pains
I uttered, no one listened
My Heart is consumed,
agitated by broken love.
Here I’m, weak and Tired
I hoped, I’ve not received
My eyes beheld, yet burned
By fierceness of broken love
Here I’m, heart broken
I wished, realized nothing
My Ears hear of love, scream,
In pains, encircle in its debris.
Here I’m, but became weary
I bid, love taste no good
Screaming, wailing about.
disquieting soul, I’ve become.
Here I’m, dreadful of love
If I try out words upon my heart
will my heart become happier?
My heart lives in desolate places.
17/11/2007 John G. Nelson
John G. Nelson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Here I am by John G. Nelson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What It is In My Karma, Dharma? (My Unse.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just Flow In Love ~~~ ~~~ ~~~, LUVinThe NOW
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh