A hero is my brother,
Who is over in Iraq.
The only gift I want for Christmas,
Is for my brother to come back.
Only a few people,
Know the pain I feel when he's away.
Although I am so proud,
Of him each and everyday.
He is my hero and my friend,
He is one who helped me grow.
He loved me uncondionialy,
And I just wanted to let him know.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heroes by Brysha Mull )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah