A mystique smile
Along with your deep set eyes
Gazing blankly, mystery lies.
Crying yet unseen
Tears hidden as it has been
Covered with a smile in your lips
But not a smile in your eyes
For agony in your heart never slips away.
A mystery, love in slavery?
Fighting not to feel that way
Fighting to forget every memory
Memories that haunts you night and day.
Your hidden tears, let it flow
Don't ever hold it back
For tears and laughters are rich experiences
Warming our hearts, strenghtening our soul
You have to cry
Let the tears flow, it's not a weakness
When your heart can't hide the pain anymore
It heals the wound that laughters can't cure.
After the cries, after the tears,
A wonderful new day, thorny life it clears
Pain and heartaches vanish away
Happiness is prepared by God along the way.
Maia Padua's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HIDDEN TEARS by Maia Padua )
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt