A mystique smile
Along with your deep set eyes
Gazing blankly, mystery lies.
Crying yet unseen
Tears hidden as it has been
Covered with a smile in your lips
But not a smile in your eyes
For agony in your heart never slips away.
A mystery, love in slavery?
Fighting not to feel that way
Fighting to forget every memory
Memories that haunts you night and day.
Your hidden tears, let it flow
Don't ever hold it back
For tears and laughters are rich experiences
Warming our hearts, strenghtening our soul
You have to cry
Let the tears flow, it's not a weakness
When your heart can't hide the pain anymore
It heals the wound that laughters can't cure.
After the cries, after the tears,
A wonderful new day, thorny life it clears
Pain and heartaches vanish away
Happiness is prepared by God along the way.
Maia Padua's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HIDDEN TEARS by Maia Padua )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- sometimes its difficoult to live in myself, cristobal Benjumea
- Beautiful Mistake, Noorjehan Khan
- A house divided, Doyen Lingua
- Just Be There, Ronell Warren Alman
- A COFFEE KETTLE FOR A CUP OF COFFEE غلاي.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Listen And Learn, Lilly Emery
- On getting dressed, Mark Heathcote
- Lesson, Michelle Claus
- Realities Dream, Cathy Hodgson
- THE TREACHEROUS SEA البحر الغدار, MOHAMMAD SKATI