HIERARCHY DEMANDS... JAN 5TH,2013
HIERARCHY DEMANDS … JAN 5TH,2013
The hierarchy demands that their sex scandal should fade away,
And that the faithful should shut up and have little to say,
But this is something big that can't be swept under the mat,
We just can't forget that it ever happened and that's that.
Vatican worldwide cover-up that went on and no one suspected,
By proclaiming Canon law above common law, they were protected,
They have their mansions, all dressed in red with little red skullcaps,
A major church reformation could leave them with nothing but scraps.
And what became of pedophile clergy who were caught?
Did they go to jail and walk the line or to a church blind spot?
Is this still going on and why does it seem to have vanished?
We never read or heard that the pedophile priests had been banished.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HIERARCHY DEMANDS... JAN 5TH,2013 by James Bredin )
- That Second Hand Music (c) 2014, Richard Provencher
- Seven That Second Hand Music (c) 2014, Richard Provencher
- keep slate clean, hasmukh amathalal
- The Holy Cross of Jesus Christ, Dr John Celes
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.31, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.30, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.29, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.28, Monk E. Biz
- A profession, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.27, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- 01 And That's How It Is, Shaun Shane
- 02 tired of thought, Shaun Shane
- 03 a love who's just like me, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)