HIERARCHY DEMANDS... JAN 5TH,2013
HIERARCHY DEMANDS … JAN 5TH,2013
The hierarchy demands that their sex scandal should fade away,
And that the faithful should shut up and have little to say,
But this is something big that can't be swept under the mat,
We just can't forget that it ever happened and that's that.
Vatican worldwide cover-up that went on and no one suspected,
By proclaiming Canon law above common law, they were protected,
They have their mansions, all dressed in red with little red skullcaps,
A major church reformation could leave them with nothing but scraps.
And what became of pedophile clergy who were caught?
Did they go to jail and walk the line or to a church blind spot?
Is this still going on and why does it seem to have vanished?
We never read or heard that the pedophile priests had been banished.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HIERARCHY DEMANDS... JAN 5TH,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- There Was..., Aparna Chatterjee
- A Dream, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- I work to cure but think about sweet Swe.., Nyota Yasulwe
- Music, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Days Of Olokun, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The Lover, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- ALL OF THEM كلهم, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Eyes, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Yayathi, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- One Day, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej