charlotte marie peachey
his castle, her prison
Memorized by his charms,
He captured her heart and soul.
With a promise of lasting love,
He placed upon her head a crown.
Adoration gleaming in his eyes,
He introduced her to his friends.
Proclaiming her his Princess
Vowing always to be her Prince.
The crown placed upon her head
Became one forged of fear and pain
With the promise of more to come,
His Castle became her Prison.
Light turned to darkness,
Gloom would come to visit.
His charms turned to rage.
Her heart and soul prisoner.
Release sought from despair,
She turned within herself.
Seeking relief from her Hell.
By ending her suffering on earth.
charlotte marie peachey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (his castle, her prison by charlotte marie peachey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh
- Muskurathey Raho!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Few Stars Tonight, Jesus James Llorico