! ! ! His Honest Lies
You love what you become
when you're with me...
'You make me alive! '
you added in glee
And in between our sweet kisses
you softly whispered,
'You're an amazing girl,
I love you so much,
be mine, now and ever! '
we let our souls unite
We slid and slide
slurp and glide...
In every lovemaking we do
we perfectly know
after our moans of bliss
we will hunger for more!
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! His Honest Lies by Inner Whispers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- That Old, Sweet Poison, C.k. Pearse
- Curriculum Vitae, C.k. Pearse
- O The Knowledge, sallam yassin
- The Day Silver Walked Into My Life, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Time To Come Home, Wilfred Mellers
- I Am Always With You, Amitava Sur
- I Dream Of You, Lilly Emery
- In Springtime Under The Trees, Kyle Schlicher
- Change Coming, Kyle Schlicher
- One Because Of The Other, Kyle Schlicher