! Will yOu...hmn...Will YOu?
If I am there beside you, will you hold my hand,
kiss it with tender grace and with eyes that comprehend?
Will you touch my hair that fall on my cheeks
swept by air in perfume scent and fix?
Will you caress my lips with your finger tips
smoothen it as I blush in totally red?
Will you whisper words of love while your hands search my hips,
pulling me near you and hug me instead?
When heat mixed up and we feel the urging needs,
will you say, ' I want you, Honey, need you for keeps',
And expect a tender kiss from you,
while I tiptoe to be more closer to you?
Will you run your hands like I do
as we go naked, in love so true?
Will you make love with me
as we imagine how it would be?
Will you...hmn...will you?
After I answered your question of
'Will you marry me, Honey, hmn? '
by 'Yes, Honey, I will, I do! '?
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! Will yOu...hmn...Will YOu? by Inner Whispers )
- Haiku Strangers, Kwai Chee Low
- LIMERICK, Philo Yan
- Intermisión, Nathalie Handal
- The Single Christmas, Bob Fletcher
- Consolation, Aparna Chatterjee
- Lifeless, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Unnatural Apologie of Shadows, Nathalie Handal
- millions of pleasure...., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- My Dear Sweet Kira, Michael McParland
- The Writing Competition!, Denis Martindale
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)