His Love For Her
The way he looks at her is so sweet.
She's a girl, he definitely wants to keep.
The way he talks about her tells me,
That he wants them to last forever,
And they're meant to be.
She brings so much joy into his life,
He hopes that one day,
She'll be his wife.
He thinks she is the definition of beautiful,
She is apart of his heart, his mind, his soul.
The way he holds her tight,
The way he can talk to her
Everyday and night,
Shows she's his sweetest desire,
His love for her,
Shines brighter, than a burning fire.
When they fight,
He will do anything,
Just to make things right.
He loves the way she smiles,
He'd do anything for her,
Even walk three thousand miles.
She has a special spot in his heart,
He never wants to lose her,
He never wants them to be apart.
His love for her is true,
His love for her is as beautiful,
As the stars in the sky, as well as the moon.
Whenever she's not smiling,
Whenever she's crying,
He will be there,
Because he cares,
He loves her more than anyone,
He loves her like the moon loves the sun,
Like the trees love the wind,
Like any singer, loves to sing,
But he loves her even more than all those things.
She means the world to him,
And one day, he hopes to propose to her,
With a beautiful diamond ring.
Dannielle Smedley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (His Love For Her by Dannielle Smedley )
- Willing To Able To Do Your Best, Ronell Warren Alman
- When Tears Will Fall, Eleonor Santiago
- Seeing Answers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 7, ramesh rai
- Downside Up?, Von Kimball Barney
- And grace, hasmukh amathalal
- Doubts emerge, hasmukh amathalal
- A little girl's eyes, Cigeng Zhang
- A ship, hasmukh amathalal
- The Daughter of the Earth- 22, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)