over the warm lips
the sudden poisen
kills the happiness
he shared with her.
a blue-eyed beauty
much care for.
inspirational with such touch
wounds healed; happiness around
walking that thousand miles to see the,
love for he.
too long forever cant live shall without
running towards one another
that we call our hearts about.
pains of saying goodbye forever
releasing this subvide.
together as one
we can surfly
depature this plane to get away.
maybe this is what we need.
depression pulled together.
as a hole.
death proceeded for a while
Erin Hanson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (His love by Erin Hanson )
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Let all people, hasmukh amathalal
- To be successful…, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- This parts all without you, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)