Hope no one is missing me there
As I feel lots of pain here
When look down with despair!
Why have human beings turned unfair?
They were really orphan
Now they find it easy with fun
What is difference today between street boys and learned one?
Each one is behaving with madness even
I found His touch in you
When lifted with love to view
You smiled with innocent face
I thought I have won the world's beautiful race
You new nothing about universe
As you were abandoned with curse
With each call of cry, we were feeling sadness
Now see the outcome of grown up faces
Not I say alone, but many messengers!
Who had descended to serve and deal hunger!
I felt pain at hart and took the mission
Humanity has been forgotten and is now in question
Minor children, young and even old people
Make women and girls to live in hell
Whom to trust and whom to believe?
I pray God to make it congenial to live
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (His Touch by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- Our Fall خريفنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sufferings, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- MacDeath - From Zombie Apocalypse Poems .., Matthew Lawler
- No where, hasmukh amathalal
- Don't Cover Your Eyes, Francie Lynch
- I am your mind, gajanan mishra
- What is Fall?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy relation, hasmukh amathalal
- Echo Within, vikram adhikari
- What a Dream it was, mohamed Alpha Ba
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)